Saturday, June 2, 2012

Drugs? No Thanks.

This morning, I woke up feeling horrible. Head hurt, sour stomach, nauseous and just in a foul mood all together.

I am a pharmacy student. Even a good one, I like to think. So I know how to treat all those symptoms so I feel better.

But did I do that? No. Instead, I've decided to tough it out. Why you might ask? Because that's what I prefer to do. I only take drugs if I
A) Have a migraine
B) Have a fever
C) Have an infection

The funny thing is it seems like most pharmacy students either over-utilize or under-utilize drugs. Has anyone else noticed this phenomena? How do you feel about using (legal) drugs? When do you or do you not use them?

No please excuse me while I nurse myself back to normal with Sprite and Saltines.

PS- Don't forget to watch the Thunder Game tonight. Tip off is at 7:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment