Friday, May 18, 2012

Let's Start at the Very Beginning...


First off, if you're reading this, thanks for stopping by. I sure hope you enjoy what you've found. Now what have you gotten yourself into? Lemme 'splain
This blog is a meticulous blend of many things (kinda like my life), including, but not limited to: Thunder Basketball, pharmacy highs and lows, an occasional "what the hell is happening in my life" that will undoubtly be followed by an encouraging post of what the Lord taught me through it. Oh and stories of how moving can be both hellacious and hilarious. 
That's just a smattering of what you've stepped into. I hope you like it. I hope you learn from it and laugh at least once while you're here.
Ok, so now, maybe y'all would like to know a little about me?
I'm Oklahoma born and bred. My family and friends are undoubtly the most important things in my life (yes that was cliché; get over it)
I'm finishing up my LAST year of pharmacy school this year. Just. In case you weren't aware, pharmacy is easy peasy effing brutal. Along with that, I also am moving to a whole different city to do my rotations. Don't worry, there will be many tales of both moving a rotations. Look forward to them...
I love Thunder basketball. A lot.  I actually guess this can be blamed on a silly boy I once liked, but I'm okay with it since it led me to "My Boys". Yes, I love them that much.
I also have a deep love for my Cowboys. And while I'm pretty sure I don't actually bleed orange, I wish it could.  I have also been growing my love for KU, because of my two best friends who love them and another...friend who may have helped me grow my fandom during the playoffs this year. Don't worry, I'll clear it all up... eventually.

And I would like to leave you with this– I fully and 100% God has a wonderful plan for my life. Do I know what it all is? Nope, not at all.
Do I doubt He knows what he's doing? Sadly, sometimes yes. I'm human.  So far from perfect. But thankfully,  He takes me back every time I fail, and teaches me a lesson from my humanness.
Well, that's what I have for now. Hope to see you again tomorrow!
PS– THUNDER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment